Is your Group looking to have a guest speaker help your team grow and learn? Does your church need help with VBS or Sunday School Projects? Would your social group like to experience an afternoon or evening of learning first- hand what it is like to live in a developing nation?
Co-founders Pam Schwalbach and Karen Puhl made a decision after their first trip to Tanzania Africa. That decision was one based on what they saw, experienced and learned in this developing nation. They both knew how lucky they were to have lived in Tanzania for over 5 weeks on their first trip. They went deep into the bush to work among the Tanzania people. Learning first hand all the ways things are done in this nation helped set up a great platform to teach anyone through their first hand photo’s and video’s. Now both Pam and Karen have been to Tanzania many more times and they have accumulated more information to add to their curriculum. They can provide a simple over all view of Tanzania as a whole or they can customize their teaching to be a “hands on They can coordinate projects to bond your group with groups in Tanzania which becomes even more meaningful.
Here are some of the things they can do to help your group:
• Provide projects for youth or adults to connect to groups in Tanzania
• Share their mission through photo’s and video’s
• Assemblies for schools
• Skype with Tanzania Partner Projects
• Teach teachers how to move beyond the textbook – giving teachers a new outlook on the “global world” through hands on experiences
• Bring the “experience” to VBS (Vacation Bible Schools) or Sunday School programs
• Lunch and Learn
Contact Simple Hope for more information.